This week will most certainly fly by...with midterm reviews scheduled for Friday and the St.Patty's Day extravaganza on Saturday, I'm not sure I'll get much sleep until Sunday! On top of all that excitement, we have an EXTREME MAKEOVER: Home Edition Banquet in New Orleans this Tuesday. The producer specifically requested 9 students to be in attendance, and I'm anxious to hear what his plans are for the show. It sounds kind of crazy, but I'm looking forward to it!
After our midterms on Friday, I'll be switching gears to prepare for the 100+ people who will be in attendance on Saturday. We're boiling 300 pounds of crawfish and frying 50 pounds of chicken wings! We'll also have 4 kegs, which should provide for some live entertainment as the day progresses. I have plans to break out the video camera...haha, no seriously! Last year we had people passed out in the most random places by about 3 PM, only this time the house is off-limits. I just hope the weather is as beautiful as it was today!
The St.Patty's Day festivities will also serve as the official kick-off to SPRING BREAK! I have a long list of selfish activities planned for me, myself, and I. If anyone wants to join me, I plan to spend most of it by the pool, at the dog park, and outdoors in general. I need to get my bike fixed too. I plan on spending the evenings working on my portfolio and applying for jobs, which seems like a daunting task given the current state of the economy. But I have a wonderful mother who has given me some great words of advice, so I remain positive about the situation, and I hope things work out for the best!
I need to get back in the zone...
::loren::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment