Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Weekend Recap

You know, it's been a while since I've seen a good suspense movie. Saturday night Jeremy and I went with some friends to see Untraceable, and I can't stop thinking about it! That movie evoked every type of emotion in me, from anger and rage to nausea and satisfaction. I was literally on the edge of my seat, completely absorbed for the entire duration. Movies are supposed to entertain and captivate, and while it may not go up for movie of the year, it was a highly successful and therefore, I highly recommend! Please let me know what you think if you make it out to see it, but I must warn you, it's not for the faint of heart! [ watch the trailer ]

We also ventured out to the dog park Saturday to share the beautiful weather with our beloved canines, sorry Miles! It was my first dog park "experience," and it was also highly entertaining. I'm excited for the Cane's park to open, hopefully soon. Later that night we went to Wal-Mart, and since I felt bad for leaving Miles at home, we got him a harness and a leash as an experiment - it failed miserably this morning! He wildly protested with a lengthy temper tantrum. Glad I didn't spend more than $6 on that...

It is indeed another beautiful day in south Louisiana, and I think I'm going to take Tank down to the lakes before sunset. I hate Mondays.

::loren::

No comments: