Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day, Don't Let it Slip Away...

Hello friends! Anyone else enjoying this beautiful weather? Jeremy and I sat outside most of the day and played with Tank. I also read a little further into The Devil in the White City, which is turning out to be a very good book.

Last night we went to
Tokyo Cafe to celebrate Melissa's birthday! I love hibachi, and I especially love sharing good food with good friends! Oh, and the red velvet cake we had for dessert was magnificent. After dinner we went to visit some old friends who are expecting a baby girl, Taylor Violet Walsh. The baby room is so adorable, and I can't wait to see her! I try to find good reasons everyday to use as "good birth control," but sometimes you just can't help but get excited about welcoming new life into the world.

Tonight we are having dinner with some friends at
Kona Grill. We'll probably catch a movie next door and then meet everyone downtown at Boudreaux's and Thibideaux's (I really hate that name...) for some drinks. Before I go get ready, I have to share my love for Martian Child - I absolutely love John Cusak, and he does an outstanding job in this movie about an orphan who thinks he's from Mars. [ here's a preview ]

::loren::

No comments: